Buena Vida is located in Cruz Bay and was completed and began renting in late 2010. This is a one bedroom, one bath 1,212 sq ft Penthouse unit on the top level of the first row of Grande Bay. In addition to having unobstructed views, this Penthouse has a Caribbean influenced design that incorporates airy vaulted ceilings and interior living areas that are surrounded by three outdoor living verandas and decks. The front veranda looks to the west, north and east and has great views of Cruz Bay Harbor, and sunsets over St Thomas. On the east side is a veranda that also has views that stretch from west to east. On the west side is a comfortable lanai (an outdoor living area) plus a sun patio off the master bedroom. The air-conditioned interior contains a second living area, the kitchen and the bedroom and bath.
- Distance to Town - Less than a minute walk into town and to the closest restaurant.
- Living & Dining - The lanai is an indoor-outdoor living area with comfortable seating for four on a Tropitone sectional couch and chair set that is complemented by a granite coffee and end tables, locally crafted sconce lighting, and a ceiling fan. The 46" flat screen TV on the lanai is equipped with a Blu Ray/DVD player and has Innovative Cable with 54 stations. This is all open air to the beautiful turquoise views of Cruz Bay Harbor. The interior living room has an up-to-date look and comfortable furnishings including a couch, two end tables, two large lamps, and 4 leather stools for the granite bar and counter. This room has access to both the lanai and the east and front verandas.
- Kitchen - The kitchen is equipped with all you need to cook complete meals. Cherry cabinets, granite countertops, tiled floors, stainless steel Whirlpool appliances including a ceramic cook top, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, and microwave, accompany a blender, coffee maker, toaster, glassware and utensils. Cupboards are stocked with Calphalon cookware, colorful Fiesta dinnerware, and flatware. A printer on the counter is available to print out plane tickets for your convenience. Both the kitchen and living area provide water views while cooking and relaxing. Dine on the lanai at a table for four, or on the center or east verandas where two high-top tables provide seating for four in addition to the bench, chair, and coffee table. Pull up to the granite countertop in the kitchen/living area and sit on one of the four cushioned leather stools for lunch, or sit at the table and two chairs on the patio off of the master bedroom for a relaxing breakfast. No matter where you go in this condo there are plenty of places to sit down, relax and enjoy your favorite food and drink
- Bedroom Details - The bedroom has a king bed, two nightstands, a ceiling fan, a chest of drawers and lamps that are equipped with outlets for charging phones and accessories. Off the bedroom there is a small private sundeck that has two chaise loungers, tea table, two chairs and a 30" dining table. Included in the master bedroom is a 32” flat screen TV with Innovative Cable, as well as an iHome clock radio with an iPod & iPhone compatible charger, and CD player. In the large closet there is a safe, an ironing board and iron, and luggage racks. The granite and cherry bathroom has plenty of fresh towels, hand towels, wash cloths, and soft beach towels. There is a large shower complete with a towel bar to hang your swimsuits. No need to bring a hairdryer. Buena Vida is also equipped with a full size Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer in the front hall.
This property has 1 bedrooms
- Concierge - Other Services
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Wifi
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Water Sports
- Fitness Center
- Ocean View
- Communal Pool
- Deep Sea Fishing
We are thrilled that you have chosen to stay with us! When you reserve one of our properties, it is not available to anyone else for your dates. Consequently, once you have confirmed your reservation, your deposit will be forfeited in the event of a cancellation for ANY REASON within 60 days of your reservation arrival date, unless we are able to re-rent the property for your reserved dates (the only exceptions being a hurricane). In the event that we are able to re-rent the property for your reserved dates, your deposit will be refunded less a 20% administrative fee. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover you against any unforeseen circumstances. We have partnered with Nationwide Insurance Co to offer our guests travel protection against cancellations due to a variety of events, as well as medical, emergency evacuation coverage and other benefits. Please visit www.travelprotection.insure/410-15.html for additional information.
Exceptions to the cancellation policy:
Hurricane Exception: In the event of a named storm which is forecasted to pass less than 100 miles from St. John within 48 hours, a full refund less a 5% processing fee will be given.
Your deposit to hold your dates (the amount due at booking) will consist of 50% of the total price of your reservation, and the remaining 50% as well as the security deposit and a 12.5% Virgin Islands are due 30/60/90 days prior to your arrival in accordance to your signed rental agreement.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.