Nestled at the very end of Ditleff Point on the island of St. John, Marea is a 5 BR / 5.5 BA luxury villa that sits on over 7 acres and is one of the most private and secluded luxury villas in the Caribbean.
Marea is the premier luxury vacation rental in America's Caribbean - St. John, USVI.
• Expansive outdoor living area surrounds the main house
• Relaxing pool w/ views
• “Tiki” bar
• Rooftop “star-gazing” terrace
• Jacuzzi w/ 360° view
• Waterfall & landscaped gardens
• Private sandy beach off of driveway
• Large driveway, yacht anchor-points, & heli-pad
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Costa Rican sliding doors
• “Click-of-a-button” window shades
• LED TV & surround sound entertaiment system
• State of the art appliances
• Two sinks / two ovens / eight burner stove
• Italian ceramic dining ware
• Walk-in wine cellar w/ 500+ bottles of imported wine
• 5 suites, all east-facing, offer sunrise ocean views
• Outdoor showers
• Private balconies
• LED TV’s
• Air conditioning
• WiFi Throughout
• Indoor / Outdoor SONOS audio system
• 4 kayaks, snorkel gear, beach chairs, coolers, and many toys
• 126 solar panels generate 100% of Marea’s energy
• Arrive by car, boat, or helicopter!
Ensure your next vacation is one to remember by booking your stay at unforgettable Marea!
This property has 5 bedrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wifi
- Washing Machine
- Ocean View
- Gas Grill
- Private Pool
- Water Sports Gear
We are thrilled that you have chosen to stay with us! When you reserve one of our properties, it is not available to anyone else for your dates. Consequently, once you have confirmed your reservation, your deposit will be forfeited in the event of a cancellation for ANY REASON within 60 days of your reservation arrival date, unless we are able to re-rent the property for your reserved dates (the only exceptions being a hurricane). In the event that we are able to re-rent the property for your reserved dates, your deposit will be refunded less a 20% administrative fee. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover you against any unforeseen circumstances. We have partnered with Nationwide Insurance Co to offer our guests travel protection against cancellations due to a variety of events, as well as medical, emergency evacuation coverage and other benefits. Please visit www.travelprotection.insure/410-15.html for additional information.
Exceptions to the cancellation policy:
Hurricane Exception: In the event of a named storm which is forecasted to pass less than 100 miles from St. John, a full refund less a 5% processing fee will be given.
Your deposit to hold your dates (the amount due at booking) will consist of 50% of the total price of your reservation, and the remaining 50% as well as the security deposit and a 12.5% Virgin Islands are due 30/60/90 days prior to your arrival in accordance to your signed rental agreement.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.